jeudi 30 avril 2009

# Pimp my house

This video is Jonathan Odom's undergraduate thesis presentation video, SCI_ARC, 2009

It's a very interesting look at life conditions and social habits of the louisiana/US population.
The project that come out make the difference in this ironic situation.




AFTERMARKET IDENTITY: mobile housing beyond relief from jonathan odom on Vimeo.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonyme a dit…

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]